This is one mostly for the ladies – sorry guys! But feel free to read on as you may be able to help a wonderful lady in your life!
At 30, I am, fortunately (!), not menopausal. Although, having tried it myself now. I don’t think this brand should just be marketed for women going through the menopause.
Become is a brand producing tank tops and underwear to help regulate body temperature for those suffering with hot flushes – be it due to the menopause, pregnancy, or just part of your genetic makeup that occasionally you suffer from the odd hot flush. I’d pop myself in the last category, and I often find it embarrassing, especially given I am physically one of the coldest people on the planet – often even running in several layers in the winter months!!
Typically, in the last few days I’ve been wearing the Become tank top, I can’t say I’ve noticed any specific hot flushes (if I’d had this just a month earlier whilst still on all the IVF meds and fun that comes with it, it’d have been ideal!) mind you, it is absolutely baltic at the moment isn’t it!! ☃️
However, in the few days I have been trying out the tank top I have (albeit rarely 😴!) been walking the dog all layered up – and this is a classic example of where I suddenly get flushed and sweaty – because the second I step inside somewhere warm having been wrapped up in several layers against the cold outside I get HOT 🤒. But…. not so much wearing the become tank top! I genuinely noticed a difference in not feeling so sweaty after stepping indoors, and I also didn’t then get super freezing cold shortly after from clammy, sweaty clothing still on me. My only downside was that my armpits/arms weren’t also covered and, given your armpits are quite a key sweating point, I could have done with a bit more “support” as such there as well… maybe a t-shirt/long sleeve will be introduced in the future. I also feel like bra options could and should be available in this – after all, pants are! I’ve worn the tank top both with a bra and braless – but neither way prevented that feeling of “under-boob-sweat” because the top isn’t fitted directly underneath your bust there.
I am a sucker for cute packaging!My Pros
- Cute packaging
- Bargain price with my discount code TALKTOMUMSKAREN (until 15/01/18)
- super soft feel
- Fits well (aside from below con)
- works and I’m not menopausal!
My Cons (have fed these back to the company!)
- Doesn’t come in a T-Shirt or long-sleeved option! 👚
- Inside packaging (alongside the brand in general) advertises for menopausal women, which is quite a niche/specific market, when really it suits much more than this
- Size Small fitted well on me, although felt a bit short which I dislike
- Lack of “support” under bust – bra option needed!
If you’d like to give Become a try, I have a special 20% discount code available until January 15th 2018, just use TALKTOMUMSKAREN at the online checkout https://www.webecome.co.uk. Delivery is free and surprisingly and unexpectedly quick! I know it is January but this brand doesn’t often offer discounts, I honestly don’t think £31.20 is too bad a price especially for the benefits!
Below is a lot of links and videos etc.
If you want to learn more about the product, see more images etc then please visit – https://www.talktomums.co.uk/hot-women-cool-solution/ Product Benefits;
1. Works with world renowned active wear, intimate wear and swim wear brands
2. Regulates your body temperature
3. Wicks moisture away from the body
4. Reduces odour
5. Silky smooth material
6. 18 months product research with Hohenstein Institute
7. Uses flat yarns to draw the moisture away from the skin and evaporate it